Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sunshine Burger and Salsa Zucchini Stir Fry

Note: Thank you to Sunshine Burger for sending me coupons to sample their burgers. I had some zucchini's I needed to use up today, so I made a simple spicy stirfry.

Sunshine Burgers:
I Love sunshine burgers because they are organic. One patty has only 230 calories. There are 10 grams carbs and one 1 gram sugar! In addition, there are no trans fats.

From their website: Our delicious veggie burgers are made of sunflower seeds and contain absolutely no soy or wheat, which is ideal for gluten free diets. Enjoy all of our healthy products that complement active and healthy lifestyles for adults and growing families.

Pure and Simple Ingredients:
- Ground Raw Sunflower Seeds
- Farm Fresh Grains and Produce
- Sea Salt

Ingredients:
- Zucchini
- sunshine burger ( I used Sunshine Falafel, but any veggie burger would do)
- salsa
- Spices (I used benson's gourmet all natural salt substitute)

Directions: Cut zucchini in rounds and burger into small bite sized pieces. Cook with spices on non-stick skillet. Remove from heat. Mix in salsa and burger.