Friday, December 4, 2009

Pirate's Booty

Note: Thank you to Pirate's Booty for sending me several packages of Pirate's booty to sample. Pirate's booty is very well known now and I know is popular among bloggers that I follow. I love Pirate's booty because they not only taste delicious (the kinds I have tried so far, at least), but they are also natural, trans fat free, gluten and cholestrol free and have zero or low sugar. Be on the lookout for my review, starting with Barbecque below.

Products include:
Pirate's Booty- puffed rice and corn
Flavors include:
1.) Aged White Cheddar
2.) Veggie
3.) Barbecque
4.) Sea Salt and Vinegar
5.) Bermuda Onion
6.) Pizza

Tings- crunchy corn sticks

Smart Puffs- baked corn puffs


The first one I tried was Barbecque. It was very delicious and definitely did taste like barbecque. The huge bowl below was only 130 calories! It shocks me there is no sugar in them because they are supersweet and just melt in your mouth. I liked that they were both salty and sweet tasting. I would definitely buy this again!
Calories: 130 grams
Fat: 4 grams
Carbs: 21 grams
Sugar: 0 grams
Protein 2 grams