Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pirate's Booty - Veggie (Product Review)

Note: Thanks to Pirate's Booty for sending me Veggie Pirate's Booty to review. I was dying to try this brand since you all know I love my vegetables. According to their website, the veggie snacks include spinach, kale, carrots and parsley. As I have said before, I love Pirate's booty because they are all natural and you get a huge bowl for so few calories. However, since there is some fat n them, they don't taste like air. They also use a lot of spices, so they aren't plain tasting. And I like that they are on the saltier side as well. I like eating a bag of Pirate's Booty pre workout with a protein powder shake.

Veggie Pirate's booty are:
- vegan friendly
- trans fat free
- gluten free
- cholestrol free
- only 130 calories per serving
- no sugar!
- 50% less fat than potato chips (5 grams per serving)

For more information, go to http://www.piratesbooty.com/.