Wednesday, December 2, 2009

NuGo Vanilla Yogurt Bars (Product Review)

Note: Thank you to Nugo For sending me these bars to try. This is the last bar I tried that they sent me and it was so good! The vanilla frosting was sweet. I am amazed that these bars have so much protein in them. Uually, protein bars have an "off" taste from added protein, but these are so good! They are crispy like granola bars, but in my honest opinion, they tase even better than the average granola bar out there. I really enjoyed trying these bars. I liked all the samples that were sent to me. The Nugo family bars are low glycemic, low fat, high in protein, and are all natural. And yes, they are absolutely delicious. I highly recommend them.

For more info on nugo, please visit there website at www.nugonutrition.com

NUTRITIONAL FACTS
Serving Size: 1 Bar Servings Per Package: 1
Calories- 180
Total Fat- 2.5g
Saturated Fat- 1.5g
Trans Fat- 0g
Total Carbohydrate- 26g
Dietary Fiber- 2.5g
Sugar- 13g
Protein 11g