Note: Thanks to Fitnutz for sending me their delicious low fat powdered peanut butter to review. LOW FAT??!? Yes. Their peanut butter is a low fat version of regular peanut butter. Fitnutz peanut butter can be used as a PB replacement in recipes, shakes, as a topping, as a flavoring or even right off the spoon!
The fitnutz PB comes in powdered form. All you have to do is mix with a little bit of water... and voila! you got peanut butter!
Compared to regular peanut butter, Fitnutz PB has
* 74% fewer calories
* 91% less fat
* gluten free
* no trans fat
* no added hydrogenated oils
They come in 3 varieties
* Chunky- Chunky peanut butter lovers rejoice- finally a delicious substitute for high fat and high calorie chunky peanut butter.
* Regular- comes as a powder for easy use and has an extended shelf life. It contains 91% less fat and 74% fewer calories than regular peanut butter. It is gluten free, contains no trans fats, no added hydrogenated oils, is cholesterol free, and is all natural
* Pro -has the same healthy and all natural ingredients as FitNutz Regular, but with more essential fatty acids [EFA] for those active peanut butter lovers
LOW FAT PB Cottage Cheese spread on Wasa Crackers
- 2-3 wasa crackers
- 2 tablespoons fitnutz peanut butter
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
Directions: mix pb with water and cottage cheese. Top the spread on wasa crackers.