There are 5 flavors:
- chocolate cashew cupola cookies - These are made with cocoa, cashews and saigon cinnamon. These were super delicious and perfect if you have a sweet tooth or need a chocolate fix. Unlike other cookies, they are light, but also have some crunch due to the cashew pieces in it.
Ingredients: cashews, organic evaporated cane juice, egg whites, cocoa powder, garbanzo bean flour, xanthan gum, spices
- smoked gouda cupola clouds- These were more savory than sweet. I like that they are all natural and are gluten free. These contain no trans fat or preservatives. The taste of cheese is very strong, which I liked. You can enjoy these with wine, or along side soups, sandwiches and salad. In addition, every piece has only 4 Calories!
Ingredients: smoked gouda cheese, egg whites, garbanzo bean flour, xanthan gum
- espresso walnut cupola cookies- oh wow, these were good. Definitely for the coffee and nut lovers out there! I like that they had some crunch to it. There are pieces of walnuts in the cookies. I thoguht maybe the only walnut taste would come from flavoring. These are super delicious and would go good on some chocolate or coffee ice cream, yogurt, or plain with some tea, coffee or cocoa. There are only 110 calories in 10 cookies!
Ingredients: walnuts, organic evaporated cane juice, egg whites, coffee, garbanzo bean flour, xanthan gum, spices
- chai pistachio cupola cookies- I didn't sample these, but according to their website, these cookies are "infused with real black tea and spices such as cardamom, cloves and nutmeg. Paired with the creamy vanilla flavor of pistachios."
- parmesan pink peppercorn- I didn't sample these, but according to their website, this combines the distinctively sharp and nutty flavor of aged parmesan imported from Italy, with the zest of pink peppercorn.
For a complete, nutritional guide, visit here ----> http://www.cupoladuaoven.com/Artwork/cupoladua_nutritionfacts.pdf
For more info on cupoladuaoven, visit http://cupoladuaoven.com/