Sunday, December 13, 2009

Chocolate Macadamia Nut Egg Whites

Note: Ok, so I am going to throw it out there since I know you are thinking it... This is the most absolutely disgusting looking food I have ever made on this site!!! Chocolate pancakes look horrible, especially when cooked in a micro. I don't even get offended when people mae fun of my pancakes, and I debated about even putting a picture of them. However, I promise you that these are sooo good :) if you have braved raw avocado pudding, you can brave trying this!

Ingredients:
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- packet truvia
- tablespoon macadamia nut butter

Directions: Mix egg whites, truvia and cocoa powder. Cook on a non-stick skillet. If not available, you can make "quick eggs" by microwaving. Top with macadamia nut butter.