Monday, January 4, 2010

18 Rabbits - Belle Bananas Foster (Product Review)

Note: When 18 Rabbits told me they were coming out with a new bar to sample, I was excited.... I was SUPER EXCITED when I learned iy was banana flavor... introducing BELLE BANANAS FOSTER! It was a delicious bar! And only 210 calories! Basically, they take their famous significant granola base and make a bar our of it. This particular bar also has dates and dried bananas. It wasn't as chewy as their other bars but not crunchy like nature valley bars. It's perfectly sweet and definitely tastes like banana. As I am sure you read from my other reviews of 18 Rabbit bars that I love this company because their products are all natural. One bar has 210 calories, 8 grams fat, no trans fats, 32 grams carbs, 12 grams sugar and 4 grams of protein. Thank you 18 rabbits for sending me this to sample!

You can grab yourself a Belle Bananas Foster bar at your local Peets Coffee location, where they are making their debut today- 1/4/2010! In addition, many whole foods sell their bars and granolas as well.

`