Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sprouted Cinnamon Raisin Bagels ( French Meadow Product Review)

Note: Thanks to French Meadow for sending me these sprouted cinnamon raisin bagels to sample. I recently reintroduced bagels back into my diet, and these were perfect. These bagels are absolutely delicious! They are nice and chewy. I had mine plain for breakfast before my workout this morning... definitely hit the spot!

Not only are these bagels yummy, but I liked that they are packed with 15 grams of protein and 7 grams of fiber per bagel. There are 270 calories, which is perfect for me post run/workout. Kept me fueled :) In addition, they are vegan.

Ingredients: Sprouted wheat berries, filtered water, raisins, malt extract, wheat gluten, contains less than 2% of the following: sea salt, organic sprouted barley, organic sprouted millet, rice extract, organic cinnamon, yeast, raisin juice, organic apple cider vinegar, organic sprouted lentils, organic sprouted soybeans, organic sprouted spelt berries (wheat), ascorbic acid.

For more information on French Meadows products, visit www.frenchmeadow.com