Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Orange and Mango Chicken Salad/ Peeled Snacks Mango

Note: Thanks to Peeled Snacks for sending me samples of their dried fruit to sample. I added some of the mango to my salad. I LOVE dried fruit, but I hate when companies add other stuff, such as sugar and oil when drying them. Peeled Snacks, on the other hand, have only one ingredient: the fruit itself. No added sugar or fat. You can eat them alone or add to granola, bread, etc.

Peeled Snacks: MANGO
* Excellent source of: 2% Calcium, 2% Iron, 20% Vitamin C, and 30% Vitamin A.
* Gluten, dairy, wheat and cholesterol free.
* Ingredients: Organic Mangos. Nothing added


Nutrition Info:
calories: 120
carbs: 28 grams
fiber: 2 grams
protein: 2 grams

For more information on Peeled Snacks products, visit http://peeledsnacks.com/




Orange and Mango Chicken Salad
Ingredients:
- Orange
- 3 oz chicken
- serving of peeled snacks dried mango
- Lettuce
Directions:
Cook chicken. Make a bed of salad with the lettuce. Top with orange wedges, mango and chicken. I made the salad dressing with apple cider vinegar, balsamic vinegar and truvia.