Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dr. McDougall's Chunky Tomato Soup

Note: Thanks to Dr. McDougall for sending me their Chunky Tomato Soup for review. It was delicious! It was surprisingly sweeter than I expected, but I liked it. I hate bland tomato soups. Also, since it was soup, it was very filling. I had split the carton for my meal 3 and meal 4 and haf the first one with crackers and the second with tortilla chips. it was a cold day in Boston and this warmed my tummy :) I recommend this soup.

From their website: Ready To Serve Chunky Tomato Soup - Gluten Free. Dr. McDougall's Chunky Tomato Soup is a delicious source of lycopene. Enjoy it with a sandwich or hot crusty bread. 90 calories and 34% Vitamin C. It is a tasty way to warm up with the wonderful flavor of tomato soup.

Best Ingredients: FILTERED WATER, VEGETABLES (TOMATOES, ONION, GARLIC), ORGANIC EVAPORATED CANE JUICE, CORN STARCH, SEA SALT, SPICES, BASIL.