Saturday, November 28, 2009

Nibmor Crispy Dark Chocolate Bar with Almond Butter! (Product Review)

Note: OK, this is the perfect way to satisfy chocolate cravings. I always have a bar of chocolate in the freezer. And then when I want to have a piece of chocolate, I break off a piece of the bar and eat it. Sometimes, if I am feeling crazy, I might top it with some almond or peanut butter :) I apologize for the fuzzy pic, I think my vision was blurred with alcohol :)

Nibmor: Thanksgiving's chocolate bar craving is courteous of Nibmor. Thank you to Nibmor for sending me their crispy chocolate bar to sample. This bar was delicious. Despite being dark chocolate, it wasn't bitter. They use gluten free lightly toasted brown rice to make the "crispy." Nibmor bars are raw, organic and vegan. In addition, they are daily, gluten and GMO free.

One bar:
Calories: 380
Total fat: 31 grams
Trans fat: 0 grams
Carbs: 27 grams
Fiber: 6 grams
Sugars: 18 grams
Protein: 5 grams

Ingredients: Organic Cacao Butter, Organic Cacao Powder, Organic Agave Nectar, Gluten Free Puffed Brown Rice Crispy, Raw Vanilla Powder, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Sea Salt, Non-GMO Soy Lecithin (an Emulsifier)

From their website: At NibMor we believe that the food we eat should be as simple as possible. That means using ingredients made by Mother Nature, not someone in a lab coat. What happens in our kitchen? We combine the best of it all. Our ingredients are All Natural and Organic, plus we work in small batches to meticulously create artisan perfection.

We kicked refined sugar, dairy, gluten and GMO to the curb (bye bye off you go!). The result? A light chocolate bar that is simple, healthy and delicious.
As close to nature as it gets!

For more info, visit www.nibmor.com