Thursday, November 19, 2009

Nibmor 100% Raw Chocolate (Product Review)

Note: Thanks to Nibmor for sending me their 3 organic raw chocolate bars to sample. So far, I have tried their almond, which tasted awesome. I have never had raw organic chocolate before, so i wasn't sure what to expect. I am not a huge fan of the dark chocolates because they are usually bitter, but this was perfect for me. Not only is it good for you, but it also tastes delicious! Definitely recommend this product!

From their website: At NibMor we believe that the food we eat should be as simple as possible. That means using ingredients made by Mother Nature, not someone in a lab coat.

What happens in our kitchen? We combine the best of it all. Our ingredients are All Natural and Organic, plus we work in small batches to meticulously create artisan perfection

We kicked refined sugar, dairy, gluten and GMO to the curb (bye bye off you go!). The result? A light chocolate bar that is simple, healthy and delicious.

ALMOND BAR:
IngredientsOrganic Cacao Butter, Organic Cacao Powder, Organic Agave Nectar, Raw Almonds, Raw Vanilla Powder, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Sea Salt, Non-GMO Soy Lecithin (an Emulsifier)

One bar:
Calories: 360
Fat: 31 grams
Carbs: 29 grams
Sugars: 20 grams
Fiber: 5 grams
Protein: 3 grams

TIP: I keep chocolate in my freezer and whenever I have a chocolate craving, I break off a piece of the bar to try and that usually satisfies the craving. these bars are perfect for that!

Flavors are:
- Original
- Almond
- Crispy