Monday, November 2, 2009

Naturally More Peanut Butter (Product Review)

Note: After tasting the Almond Naturally More, I couldn't wait to try the peanut butter... and let me tell you... I was NOT DISAPPOINTED! This is good stuff!

It actually has a sweeter taste than regular PB, which of course I loved since I have a sweet tooth. Like the almond butter, this was a chunky peanut butter that was crunchy. I just love the texture. It's very, very thick and I got quite the arm workout stirring it for the first time. But seriously... this stuff is addicting... seriously addicting.

Naturally more has so many benefits:
- all natural
- no cholestrol
- contains omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids
- contains less carbs, more protein and more fiber than regular peanut butter (see the chart below).

And another bonus: since there are lesser calories than regular peanut butter, you get to eat more :)

(excuse my fat finger for being in the way)