Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Nasoya Soy Ginger Peanut Butter Tofu (Product Review)

Note: Thanks to Nasoya for sending me a few coupons to purchase some of their products. I am a big fan of tofu, so I bought a couple of packages of different kinds. I have always been a fan of Nasoya's brand. I like the fact that their tofu is all natural and organic.

Nasoya Tofu's Benefits include:
* No Preservatives
* Good source of protein and calcium
* Low in Fat
* No Cholestrol
* Gluten Free
* Kosher
* NO Genetically Modified Ingredients

To see more about Nasoa and their products, visit www.nasoya.com.





Nutrititional Info:
Serving Size: 1/4 package
Calories: 40
Total Fat: 1.5 grams
Carbs: 1 gram
Sugar: 0 grams
Protein: 7 grams






Soy Ginger Peanut Butter Tofu

Ingredients:
- 1/2 package of lite firm tofu
- ginger powder (sprinkle)
-soy sauce (about 1/8 cup)
- peanut butter (tablespoon)

Directions: mix ginger and soy sauce. Cook tofu in the mixture on a non-stick skillet. Top with peanut butter once finished cooking.













My boyfriend's plate: (the only difference between his and mine is I cooked his in oil).