Monday, November 2, 2009

Musselman's Key Lime Sorbet (and Product Review)

Note: What is the easiest way to make Sorbet? Stick a cup of applesauce into the freezer. I am serious.. (just look at the pics below). Although it's a little harder than sorbet, it is sooo yummy. Try it. You won't be disappointed... and for only 70 calories, too!

Musselman's Applesauce is absolutely delicious. I have purchased their regular unsweetened kind before (and loved it!), but not the new "healthy picks" applesauce that they sent me.

So far, I tried the key lime cupuacu and it was awesome. I like the unique flavors of their applesauces. Very creative. However, I am not even a lime fan, so I was a bit unsure of whether I was going to like it, but it was great! It wasn't overly sour tasting, and was a bit sweet, but not as sweet as other applesauces. I can't wait to try the others!

For more info, see them at http://www.musselmans.com/