Monday, November 9, 2009

Kaia Foods Raisin Cinnamon Granola (Product Review)

Note: If you are a cinnamon Raisin-aholic like me, defintiely go out and grab yourself a bag of this awesome tasting granola. This granola is super-packed with raisins (see pics below) and is so delicious. I don't think I ever had buckwheat before, but that is the main ingredient in this granola. I had the granola in a bowl of vanilla almond breeze for breakfast this morning, but I can't wait to try it in other recipes. Another awesome product from Kaia!

Ingredients: buckwheat*, raisins*, agave nectar*, ground flax seed*, dried coconut*, sunflower seeds*, pumpkin seeds*, walnuts*, natural vanilla extract, natural orange extract, spices, and mineral salt. (*organic)
For more information on kaia and their products, visit www.kaiafoods.com.