Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Heart Thrive - Chocolate Chip (Product Review)

Note: Oh wow, the chocolate chip bar was VERY good! To be honest, I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised at how awesome the chocolate chip flavor was! I took one bar to work with me and slathered some peanut butter on it. However, this bar is absolutely yummy on it's own.

The chocolate chip was delicious! Although not pictured, it had pieces of choc chips in it... that was a nice surprise! It also was very dense and filling. These bars also have more calcium than one 8 oz glass of milk, which is a nice benefit. I definitely recommend you try these! I can not wait to try the other flavors!

For more information, see http://www.suncakes.com/

Nutrition: One cake (2 per package)
Calories: 167
Fat: 2.6 grams (no trans fats!)
Carbs: 32 grams
Protein: 7 grams
Fiber: 5 grams
calcium: 149 grams

INGREDIENTS: OATS, BROWN RICE SYRUP, CHOCOLATE CHIPS, BROWN RICE FLOUR, SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, SOY FLOUR, INULIN (CHICORY ROOT EXTRACT), RICE BRAN, NATURAL FRUIT JUICE, DRIED PLUMS, DRIED APPLES, DRIED PEARS, CALCIUM CITRATE, ORANGE PEEL.