Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Gluten Free Life Breads (Product Review)

Note: Thanks to Amy at GLUTEN FREE LIFE for sending me the following loaves of gluten free bread. I had actually never had gluten free bread before. I have already tried the Multi Grain Bread. These breads are a bit smaller than normal size breads, but felt a lot more dense. I liked the texture. I had the multi grain toasted with some almond butter for a mid morning snack and it was delicious!


Gluten Free Multi Grain Pure Bread Ingredients: Sorghum Flour, Tapioca Flour, Millet, Flax, Date Paste, Eggs, Sunflower Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sea Salt, Yeast, Gluten Free Baking Powder.


What is sorghum flour?
Sorghum flour is a gluten free flour that comes from the sorghum or milo plant. It is very nutrient dense, unlike rice flour, and tastes delicious! Sorghum is grown throughout the midwestern United States.



For more information, visit Gluten Free Life at http://www.gflife.com/.











The first I sampled is the multi grain bread.