Friday, November 6, 2009

Dr. McDougall's Vegetable Soup (Product Review)

Note: The first Dr. McDougall's soup I tried was the vegetable: Wow, this was tasty! The first thing that I loved the most about it was the convenience. As you can tell from the pics below, I took this soup to work with me. No can opener required. You just rip the top open, heat in another bowl and serve. Easy, quick, convenient, healthy and DELICIOUS. This was a very good tasting soup. It wasn't too salty like other soups. There were plenty of vegetables in it, instead of water.

I love the fact that their soups are all natural. They are low calorie and low fat. The whole box is only 150 Calories! The soup was very filling too! There is also a good amount of protein.

I definitely recommend these soups. You can also use as a base for other meals. For my meal 3, I mixed in 3 oz chicken and meal 4 I added a flax Cracker. Can't wait to try the other flavors!






Meal idea: Mix the veggie soup with Chicken:








Meal idea: Mix the veggie soup with Kathy's Flax Crackers: