Monday, November 30, 2009

Clif Bar- Cranberry Orange Nut Bread (Product Review)

Note: The last Clif bar I got to sample, thanks to Dean Mayer from Clif bar. As expected, this bar met my taste buds needs. It was sweet, but also a little tangy too. I like the cranberry orange combination, definitely felt like thanksgiving. I know I sound like a broken record, but it felt like I was eating a cookie and not an energy bar... except without the nasty trans fat! I definitely recommend you try this bar. It's only available for a limited time, so take advantage :)

Calories: 240 calories
Fat: 6 grams
Carbs: 42 grams
Sugars: 23 grams
Protein: 9 grams

Ingredients: Organic Brown Rice Syrup, ClifPro® (Soy Rice Crisps [Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Barley Malt Extract], Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour), Organic Cranberries (Organic Cranberries, Organic Apple Juice), Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Toasted Oats (Organic Oats, Organic Evaporated Cane Juice), Organic Evaporated Cane Juice Syrup, Walnuts, ClifCrunch® (Apple Fiber, Organic Oat Fiber, Organic Milled Flaxseed, Inulin [Chicory Extract], Psyllium), Organic Soy Butter, Organic Date Paste, Soy White Chocolate (Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Cocoa Butter, Soy Flour, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Organic Flavors, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Citric Acid.