Saturday, November 21, 2009

Boulevard's Organic Hot Chocolate (Product Review)

Note: Thank you to Boulevard Organic for sending me this sugar free hot chocolate mix. It's getting cold in Boston and this stuff will help me get through the winter :) This mix has only 20 calories and 1 gram of fat per tablespoon! In addition, it has 2 grams of fiber! Also, it's USDA certified organic. I mixed it with 8 oz of wildwood organic plain unsweetened soy milk. it wasn't sweet enough, so I added a truvia and it came out great. Next time I will concentrate it more and make it with 6 oz milk. I also tried it with skim milk and it was great.

From their website: Boulevards (tm) is a family-owned quality food manufacturer with a specialization in certified organic dark hot chocolate mixes for the entire family. We currently sell three formulations: Instant Sweet-Dark, Dairy-Free Sweet-Dark, and Sugar-Free Dark hot chocolate mixes. All are naturally wheat gluten free and soy-free, certified organic, kosher, and delicious! Dairy-Free (vegan) and sugar-free options available.

To learn more about this hot chocolate mix, go to http://www.blvdsorganics.com/