Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bakery on Main (Product Review)

Note: Thanks to Bakery on Main for sending me samples of their granola and granola bars.
The first item I have sampled so far is the Nutty Cranberry Maple Granola... DELICIOUS! There were so many items in the mix that made it so yummy- seeds, nuts, cornflakes and dried fruit. I like druit fruit in my granola and their cranberries were super plump. Bakery On Main's products are 100% natural, which is a big bonus for me. I had a bowl of this granola before my run tonight and it was perfect pre-workout food! Keept me full and my energy up!

From their website: At Bakery on Main, our dedicated artisan bakers take the highest quality natural ingredients and craft them into unique and healthy culinary marvels. We use no artificial colors, GMOs, artificial flavors, trans-fats or refined sugars. Whether you follow a gluten free diet or a heart healthy high fiber diet, we offer you great tasting products.

For more info, visit them at www.bakeryonmain.com