Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Applesauce Dressing and Orange Chicken Salad

Note: So, I was trying to find a way to replace my balsamic vinegar and splenda dressing. I needed something sweet to offset the acidic taste of vinegar, but I didn't want a t on of calories from sugar or anything artificial. And I thought "APPLESAUCE!" Well, that's my new dressing. It is so good! I made it with an orange and chicken salad.

The applesauce was made with Musselman's Raspberry Acai sauce. I cant wait to try the other flavors as well with the vinegar.

Ingredients:
- 3 oz chicken
- orange
- balsamic applesauce dressing
- salad

Directions: mix applesauce and balsamic vinegar. I have YET to perfect the actual amounts, but you can eyeball and taste. Prepare salad. Cut up chicken and orange and put on top of salad. Drizzle with dressing.













\