Friday, October 9, 2009

NuNaturals Product Review (THANK YOU!)

NuNaturals sent me a bunch of products to try. Keep on the lookout for these in my future recipes. I have already tried the packets in my coffee this morning and they definitely are one of the better tasting stevia products I have tried out there!

They sent me:
- stevia baking powder
- stevia packets for on the go
- stevia extract
- stevia vanilla extract

For more info about their products, visit them at http://www.nunaturals.com/.

Baking products: From their website: New! NuStevia Sweetener™. You can substitute NuStevia Sweetener™ for sugar in most recipes. For example, if a recipe calls for 1 cup of sugar, use 1 cup of NuStevia Sweetener™ instead. The ingredients in NuStevia Sweetener™ may help you manage your blood sugar levels more efficiently, increase fiber in your diet, and improve the texture and shelf life of your baked goods. NuStevia Sweetener contains a component of the Stevia plant call Rebaudioside-A. This is the form of Stevia that is approved as a sweetener by the FDA.