Sunday, October 4, 2009

Kim's Magic Pop - Thank you!!

Note: You know how I told you about a product called Kim's Magic Pop that I saw at the expo. Not only did I love the product, but the employees of the company were so super friendly... I defintiely had a great feeling about the people and the company. Well, look what awesomeness I came home to from work yesterday!! My family loved them so much they snagged them on me.

A lot of people are asking me about where to buy these pops. I did try some research online, it looks like it's only avilable in stores in the Philly area, but I will email them and ask them where people can buy.

IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE TO BUY ONLINE, CAN YOU PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT?

These pops are a cross between popcorn and rice cakes. They are very light. Only 15 calories a piece and can be used for dips, PEANUT BUTTER (!), and other toppings.