Saturday, October 31, 2009

Jay Robb (Product Review)

Note: The people from Jay Robb were nice enough to send me some samples of the Jay Robb Protein Powder. I first read about Jay Robb's protein powder from "Heather Eats Almond Butter." I love that girls site, she has quite a following. www.heathereatsalmondbutter.com. Anyways, I am VERY EXCITED to try these. Be on the lookout for my product review :)



Jay Robb's Flavored Whey Protein, is made with stevia and is from grass fed cows not treated with rBGH (Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone)
- 25 Grams of protein per serving
- No gluten, No msg, No casein, No artificial colors or flavors!

- They also offer unflavored whey protein Isolate for those with food sensitivities

Jay Robb sent me the following flavors:
- Vanilla
- Chocolate
- Strawberry
- Pina Colada
- Tropical Dreamsicle

In addition to whey protein powder, Jay Robb also sells premium egg white protein powder and JayBars.

For more info on Jay Robb's protein powders, visit their website at www.jayrobb.com