Saturday, October 31, 2009

Clif Bars - Thank You! (and Product Review)

Note: Have you ever had a Clif Bar? They are one of the BEST protein bars out there. When I used to run ultra marathons, these were a staple for me. I am very partial to the choc chip peanut crunch (as if that wasn't obvious if you know me), the chunky peanut butter, and the white chocolate macadamia nut.
Not only do I love the bars, but I love the company. They have that feel good factor for me, since they do a lot for the community and I love their natural philosophy about food.
Dean from Clif Bar was nice enough to send me some samples of clif bars I haven't tried yet. Be on the lookout for my product reviews.

* Maple nut
* Oatmeal Raisin Walnut
* Blueberry Crisp
* Banana nut bread
Benefits of the bars include:
- All natural
-70% organic ingredients
- 23 vitamins and minerals
- high in protein and fiber
- no trans fats
For more iinfo on Clif bar, visit them at www.clifbar.com