SO, I got a nice little package from Chobani last night. They sent some coupons so be on the lookout for more recipes... woo hoo! :)
As you all know, I love my greek yogurt, especially Chobani!
- All natural
- No preservatives
- No artificial flavors
- No synthetic growth hormones: No rBST-treated milk
- Includes 5 live & active cultures, including 3 probiotics
- Made with real fruit.
- Twice the protein of regular yogurts
- A good source of bone-building calcium
- Gluten-Free and Kosher-Certified
- Safe for people with corn, nut and soy allergies.
OK, and for the FIRST giveaway ever on this site....
Chobani is giving away a case of mixed fruit flavored chobani yogurts (6 oz cups).
If you are interested in winning this, please do the following:
1.) Visit Chobani's website www.chobani.com and pick a flavor you want to try and what you would mix with it (or if you would eat it plain!)
2.) Leave a comment (with above response)
3.) Your entry counts TWICE if you become a follower and/or add my blog to your blog (leave a comment with the link back to your blog)
4.) entry counts THREE times if you BOTH become a follower and link my blog to your blogroll.
I will pick a winner this friday!