Note: OK, OK the name is misleading... but this was pretty good. I got the recipe from the oxygen forum a long time ago, but never tried it.
- 1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup almond breeze (unsweetened vanilla)
- ice cubes
- 2 teaspoons Sugar Free torani syrup (can sub 1 teaspoon vanilla extract)
- sweetener of choice
- 1/2 tablespoon PB
- 1/2 scoop Dymatize cookies and cream
- In a blender, blend ice cubes, almond breeze, vanilla syrup (or extract), sweetener. Freeze.
- in a mini tupperware, spread protein powder. mix a teeny amount of water and microwave for about a minute. This will make the protein powder very tough sheet (see pics below). Flip it and micro for another 10 seconds. Crumble up the pieces on top of the ice cream. Melt PB in microwave and drizzle over ice cream and cookie topping.