Friday, August 21, 2009

WW Core Cookies

Note: I got this recipe from this blog (LOVE this woman's blog) http://pitterpatteroflosingpounds.blogspot.com/ I cut the recipe in 1/2 to make one serving or I'd eat the whole thing :) They resembled more like "muffies" than cookies. Very soft. But, then again, compare her directions to mine :) I just throw things together.

P.S. I burnt my hand in two places tonight making these cookies. In my personal opinion, it was worth it :) These are really good. Thanks Cinderella!

Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup granulated splenda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup fat free cottage cheese
- 1 egg whites
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/16 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla

Her directions:
In a blender or food processor blend cottage cheese, egg whites, baking soda, baking powder and vanilla until very creamy. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and let rest 5 minutes to soften oatmeal by absorbing liquids. There is a lot of variations in different brands of oatmeal and cottage cheese, so you may have to add a little oatmeal or skim milk if batter looks too runny or too stiff.

My (lazy) directions: Blend all ingredients in magic bullet. Pour in silicone cups and bake at 350 until brown.