Monday, October 5, 2009

Mexican Chicken and Rice Stuffed Pepper

Note: Another stuffed pepper. OK, I normally don't eat rice during the day, but I am soo looking forward to this tomorrow for my meal 3. I am expecting a super stressful day at work, so the only thing that will make me happy is carbies... and some chocolate! (see way below). (I eat 3 of my 6-7 meals at work- usually 2 before and 1-2 after).

Ingredients:
- 29 grams rice
- green pepper
- 3 oz chicken
- 1/2 tomato
- few slices onion
- chili powder

Directions: Hollow out green pepper. Bake in oven at 350. Meanwhile, cook chicken and veggies with chili powder. Stuff the green pepper and cook for another 20-30 minutes .


















IF YOU CAN BELIEVE IT, I AM ONE BAR AWAY FROM BEING DONE WITH THE 4 BOXES OF PROTEIN BARS I BOUGHT A MONTH AGO!