Sunday, August 2, 2009

Feta Stuffed Tomato and Chicken and Feta Mix

Note: OMG, this was so good. Even one of those recipes I am going to tell my mom about (normally, she is not a big fan of my recipes.) can't wait to tell her about this one. Hi Mom! Funny, it was actually inspired this morning when I was watching Emeril. He was making stuffed tomatoes, and I wanted one. (he use millet though).

FETA AND SPINACH STUFFED TOMATO

Ingredients:
-One tomato
- 1 oz fat free feta
- handful of spinach
- balsamic vinegar

directions: Scoop out tomato and bake in oven at 400 for about 10 minutes. Cook spinach. Mix spinach and feta and put in tomato. Pour balsamic vinegar over it.

CHICKEN AND FETA

Ingredients:
- 3 oz chicken
- 1 oz feta

Directions: Cook chicken. Mix with feta and balsamic vinegar.