Note: These were SOO good.
- 1 teaspoon barlean's coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (hershey's unsweetened)
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- desired amount of sweetener (I used equal, but you can use stevia, splenda, agave, honey)
Directions: mix flour, cocoa powder, egg whites and sweetener together. In a non-stick skillet, pour 1/2 teaspoon oil and swirl around pan so covered. Cook 1/2 batch like pancake. Once that is done, cover skillet with 2nd 1/2 of etaspoon and cook second pancake. Top with shredded coconut (I also used sugar free maple syrup).