Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cheesecake Topped with Hot Bananas!

Note: oh wow!... some days I forget I am dieting :) I had this for breakfast pre-workout. But, it makes an awesome dessert. It kind of evolved while I was cooking, as you can tell from the pics. I added in fat free creamer and xantham gum later. Both are completely optional if you don't have either. If you don't use cream, you might need more milk to thin it out.

Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon cheesecake flavored sugar free fat free jello instant pudding
- banana
- splash of sugar free maple syrup
- splash of torani (optional if you don't have it)
- packet of desired sweetener (stevia, splenda, equal)
- 1 oz almond milk (can sub fat free milk)
- cinnamon
- dash of xantham gum (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fat free cream (optional)

Cheesecake:
-blend cottage cheese, pudding mix sweetener, milk, xantham gum, .

Hot Bananas
- in a skillet, place sliced bananas. Pour sugar free syrups on top (I use as little as possible). Sprinkle cinnamon on top. Cook until bananas look done.