Sunday, September 27, 2009

Apple Ginger Chicken

Note: There is something to be said about spices. They really make a difference. Ginger is one of my favorites. When I go to sushi, I always order extra ginger. Soooo good :) And I have stomach issues, so I have taken ginger caps. LOVE them! (I also think real ginger, rather than the powder would be better, but I thought of this recipe 10 minutes ago and didn't have any real ginger on me).

Ingredients:
- 3 oz chicken
- small apple
- ginger (I didn't measure, probably about two teaspoons)

Directions: Cook ginger and chicken. Then add apples in the end (not too soon or you'll get applesauce).












Nutrition Facts
User Entered Recipe
1 Serving
Amount Per Serving
Calories
174.9
Total Fat
1.6 g

Saturated Fat
0.4 g

Polyunsaturated Fat
0.4 g

Monounsaturated Fat
0.3 g
Cholesterol
49.3 mg
Sodium
55.3 mg
Potassium
375.5 mg
Total Carbohydrate
21.0 g

Dietary Fiber
3.7 g

Sugars
0.0 g
Protein
19.9 g