Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sausage and Pepperoni Pizza

Note: I am on a pizza kick :) I substituted chicken sausage for regular sausage and turkey pepperoni for pepperoni. I also used a low carb pita and fat free cheese. High in protein and hit the spot :)

Ingredients:
-Joseph's low carb pita
- 18 grams fat free cheese calories)
- 1 chicken sausage link, cut up
- 6 slices turkey pepperoni

Directions:
Top pita with cheese, then pepperoni and chicken sausage. Bake on 350 for 10 minutes. I was going to put mine in the oven, but realized I didn't have time, so I microwaved it. Still tasted yummy :)









Nutrition Facts
User Entered Recipe
1 Serving
Amount Per Serving
Calories
236.5
Total Fat
6.7 g

Saturated Fat
1.6 g

Polyunsaturated Fat
0.5 g

Monounsaturated Fat
0.7 g
Cholesterol
58.5 mg
Sodium
1,078.7 mg
Potassium
67.4 mg
Total Carbohydrate
20.6 g

Dietary Fiber
1.0 g

Sugars
3.5 g
Protein
23.1 g