Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Power Crunch Bars

Note: I am one of those people with a ridiculous sweet tooth. I tell people when I go out to dinner, I could just order dessert :) I'd be fine without the entree, haha.

OK, so I eat mainly protein and fats later in the day. However, sometimes I feel the need for a candy bar late in the afternoon. These "power crunch" bars are perfect, and they taste like wafers!!

http://www.powercrunchbar.com/




Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 BAR
Servings Per Container 12

Amount PerServing
% DailyValue
Calories
200
N/A*
Calories From Fat
105
N/A*
Total Fat
12 Gm
18%
Saturated Fat
5 Gm
25%
TRANS FAT
0
N/A*
Cholesterol
0
N/A*
Sodium
100 Mg
4%
Potassium
90 Mg
3%
Total Carbohydrate
10 Gm
3%
Dietary Fiber
1 Gm
4%
Sugars
5 Gm
N/A*
Protein
13 Gm
26%
Vitamin A
0
N/A*
Vitamin C
0
N/A*
Calcium
0
8%
Iron
0
4%
* Daily value not established
Other Ingredients:Proto whey protein blend (proto whey (micro peptides from extreme hydrolyzed whey protein (55% di and tri peptides), maltodextrin, sucralose), whey protein isolate, milk protein isolate), peanut butter (peanuts, palm oil, sugar, salt), palm oil, enriched flour (wheat flour, niaicn, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sugar, palm kernel oil, dextrose, soy lecithin, natural & artificial flavors, salt, sucralose, baking soda, yellow 5&6, red 40, blue 1.