Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pita Peanut Butter and Banana

Note: Peanut Butter and Banana sandwiches are the ULTIMATE COMFORT food for me. Reminds me of my childhood, althought I never ate PB as a child :) Something about it gives me a fuzzy feeling in my tummy. I had this with some "protein sludge," perfect post-workout.

Ingredients
- Joseph's low carb pita
- 1 tablespoon low fat PB
- 1 small banana

Directions (as if you need them): Put PB on bread, add cut up banana. Or place whole banana and roll like wrap.









Nutrition Facts
User Entered Recipe
1 Serving
Amount Per Serving
Calories
202.9
Total Fat
3.5 g

Saturated Fat
0.2 g

Polyunsaturated Fat
0.6 g

Monounsaturated Fat
0.5 g
Cholesterol
0.0 mg
Sodium
348.5 mg
Potassium
400.0 mg
Total Carbohydrate
36.2 g

Dietary Fiber
7.4 g

Sugars
1.0 g
Protein
9.0 g