Sunday, July 26, 2009

PB and Banana Rice Cakes and Sludge

Note: I have been on a PB and banana kick lately. I had this post workout with my protein sludge. I ended up dipping the leftover banana in the sludge, and then poured some over my rice cakes and banana.

Ingredients:
- Banana
- 1 scoop whey protein
- 2 tablespoons better 'n pb
- 2 rice cakes

Directions:
Put peanut butter on rice cakes. Add banana. For the sludge, mix one scoop of protein powder with 2 tablespoons of water and mix. May need to add more water if not all mixed.







Nutrition Facts
User Entered Recipe
1 Serving
Amount Per Serving
Calories
390.6
Total Fat
4.1 g

Saturated Fat
0.7 g

Polyunsaturated Fat
1.1 g

Monounsaturated Fat
1.0 g
Cholesterol
0.0 mg
Sodium
131.2 mg
Potassium
467.3 mg
Total Carbohydrate
53.1 g

Dietary Fiber
5.8 g

Sugars
3.0 g
Protein
30.2 g