Saturday, July 18, 2009

One Minute Muffin (Flax)

Note: This recipe is everywhere, I have seen it on a million blogs. I tailored it to fit my macro's and added cinnamon. I love this recipe, because it is so quick and easy, and I can take it on the go. (And since we are on the topic of using the microwave to make quick recipes, I thought I would include this).... this is a flax muffin that literally is made in one minute (minus other prep time). So good with peanut butter or cream cheese, too. Although, I am sure it doesn't look nearly as good as it tastes.

Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons flaxseed
- 1 egg white
- pinch baking powder
- pinch of cinnamon
-stevia/splenda

Directions:
- mix ingredients in a mug. Microwave for one minute. Top with peanut butter, cream cheese, sugar free jelly, sugar free maple syrup.












Nutrition Facts (Flaxseed and egg white only) Does not include toppings like peanut butter
User Entered Recipe
1 Serving
Amount Per Serving
Calories
107.0
Total Fat
6.9 g

Saturated Fat
0.0 g

Polyunsaturated Fat
0.0 g

Monounsaturated Fat
0.0 g
Cholesterol
0.0 mg
Sodium
55.0 mg
Potassium
54.0 mg
Total Carbohydrate
6.2 g

Dietary Fiber
6.0 g

Sugars
0.0 g
Protein
9.5 g