Wednesday, July 29, 2009

No Bake Protein Cookie! Part 2

Note: I made a second attempt at the protein cookie, but added more wheat bran and less oatmeal. I also sprinkled it with some sugar free maple syrup. I liked it, but it definitely tasted more "healthier" if you know what I mean. Also, it didn't stick together, I ate it with a fork off the plate. (This is a recipe I tweaked from this blogger: http://www.fitnessista.com/search/label/Recipes?updated-max=2009-02-02T19%3A23%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=20)

Ingredients:
- 50 calories of oatmeal
- 1/2 cup wheat bran
- 1 tablespoon of better 'n peanut butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond breeze
- 1 scoop all the whey cake batter
- tablespoon of sugar free maple syrup


Directions: Mix all ingredients together. Line on a plate and refridgerate overnight.