Monday, July 13, 2009

Lower carb Grilled Cheese and Tomato

Note: Lower carb grilled cheese and tomato= yummy. I used my quesadilla (spelling?) maker to make it. However, you can make it in the oven or even the microwave.

Ingredients:
- one low carb tortilla
- 1 oz full fat cheese (I used cheddar)
- Tomato (seeded)

Directions:
- Place cheese on tortilla and cover with tomatoes. I seeded the tomatoes to get rid of the excess water. You can even grill the tomato beforehand, too. (I was too lazy).
















Nutrition Facts
User Entered Recipe
1 Serving
Amount Per Serving
Calories
214.3
Total Fat
11.6 g

Saturated Fat
6.5 g

Polyunsaturated Fat
0.3 g

Monounsaturated Fat
2.7 g
Cholesterol
29.8 mg
Sodium
456.1 mg
Potassium
27.8 mg
Total Carbohydrate
15.9 g

Dietary Fiber
10.5 g

Sugars
0.0 g
Protein
11.1 g