Monday, October 5, 2009

Lazy Woman's Chicken

Note: OK, when I first started dieting, I ate plain chicken for like a month straight. It was horrible. I got so sick of it. Now, it is impossible for me to eat plain chicken... One of my fave toppings is balsamic vinegar... makes it so much more bearable :) And it only takes two recipes. I resort to this when I am rushing to work, like this morning...

Ingredients:
- 6 oz chicken
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vingegar

directions: cook chicken and top with balsamic vinegar. Easy like Pizzi.




Nutrition Facts
1 Serving
Amount Per Serving
Calories
195.0
Total Fat
2.1 g

Saturated Fat
0.6 g

Polyunsaturated Fat
0.5 g

Monounsaturated Fat
0.5 g
Cholesterol
98.6 mg
Sodium
115.5 mg
Potassium
433.5 mg
Total Carbohydrate
2.0 g

Dietary Fiber
0.0 g

Sugars
0.0 g
Protein
39.3 g