Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fiber One and Oatmeal Pizza Crust

Note: I have seen this recipe all over the place and decided to try it pre-workout today. OMG, this tasted awesome. To call it "pizza" is a bit of a stretch, but it's a real good crust for pizza toppings. I made like 5 more for the rest of the week. I will post pics as I think of different combos.

This recipe is for the BASE (Crust) only.

Ingredients:
-1/4 cup fiber one
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 1 egg white

Directions:
Blend fiber one and oatmeal until breadlike consistency. mix with egg white. I added a bit more water since the egg white wasn't enough to make it stick. put mixture on a non skillet and flatten like a pizza crust with the back of the spoon. cook and flip, cook some more. Top with toppings and microwave. GOOD STUFF :) I had chicken and cheese today.



















** MACROS ARE FOR THE BASE ONLY**

Nutrition Facts
User Entered Recipe
1 Serving
Amount Per Serving
Calories
122.0
Total Fat
2.1 g

Saturated Fat
0.3 g

Polyunsaturated Fat
0.7 g

Monounsaturated Fat
0.5 g
Cholesterol
0.0 mg
Sodium
107.5 mg
Potassium
144.0 mg
Total Carbohydrate
26.2 g

Dietary Fiber
9.0 g

Sugars
0.5 g
Protein
8.5 g