Thursday, July 16, 2009

Egg and Cheese Sandwich

Note: This is sooo good. I LOVE Ezekiel bread, especially cinnamon raisin. And I love both sweet and salty stuff. Sorry, the pics came out bad, I was RUSHING to work. I overslept this morning, and literally ate this in my car on my way to work (I am too self-conscious to eat eggs at work, haha).

Also, just as a side note, I upped my calories a few of my meals, so you might notice that some of my meals are closer to the 300 calorie range.

Ingredients:
- 2 slices of cinnamon raisin bread (I used Ezekiel)
- 45 grams of fat free cheese
- 4 egg whites

Directions:
- Cook egg whites. Toast bread. Melt cheese on bread in microwave. Top with egg whites and eat like a sandwich.












Nutrition Facts
User Entered Recipe
1 Serving
Amount Per Serving
Calories
273.0
Total Fat
0.4 g

Saturated Fat
0.0 g

Polyunsaturated Fat
0.0 g

Monounsaturated Fat
0.0 g
Cholesterol
7.5 mg
Sodium
890.0 mg
Potassium
216.0 mg
Total Carbohydrate
39.8 g

Dietary Fiber
4.0 g

Sugars
13.0 g
Protein
33.5 g