Saturday, June 20, 2009

Update- soft foods :(

Hi Ladies,
I think some of my recipes are starting to look a bit redundant... just to let you know, I had gum surgery last week and was trying to stick to fairly soft foods the past week. Unfortunately, I would cook for my family, but they wouldn't touch my food with a 10 foot pole, haha :) There are some bread recipes I am dying to try, but can't eat and don't want to let them go to waste.

Unfortunately, I just got back from the periodontist and it's soft foods for another few days.. so, it's basically puddings, scrambled eggs and yogurts for the next few days...

I am going out to get some Greek Yogurt, cottage cheese and eggs (scrambled).

I will try and think up some creative concotions... but please bear with me until I get better :)

THANKS!

-Kristin