Note: I got this recipe off the oxygen forum and tailored it to fit my macros. This was one of my best meals today. This would be good as a pre or post workout meal.
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 scoop BSN (26 grams) lean dessert protein powder- cinnamon roll
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon fat free cream cheese (macros based on 1 oz)
- drop of sugar free vanilla torani syrup (I am not going to use this next time)
- Optional filling: Peanut butter (if not post workout) or Better 'N Peanut Butter (if post workout) - not included in macros
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix all "pie" ingredients. Put into two silicone baking muffins. Bake for approximately 20 minutes. Mix all filling ingredients. When whoopies are done, cut in 1/2 and fill with cream cheese filling.