Saturday, June 27, 2009

Peanut Salad

Note: OMG, I know I keep saying this... but it was sooo good. I originally had planned to use the bean sprouts and the water chestnuts, but was rushing since I was babysitting my niece and didn't have time to prep.

Ingredients:
- 1 package shirataki noodles
- 16 grams of peanuts
- 1/2 tablespoon PB
- soy sauce
- veggies (optional0 not included in macros)

Directions:
Rinse and dry noodles. Microwave on high for about 2-3 minutes with paper towels to drain. WATCH YOUR HANDS, will be STEaMING hot!! Stir in PB and peanuts and top with soy sauce.












Nutrition Facts
User Entered Recipe
1 Serving
Amount Per Serving
Calories
186.1
Total Fat
12.9 g

Saturated Fat
1.7 g

Polyunsaturated Fat
2.5 g

Monounsaturated Fat
3.9 g
Cholesterol
0.0 mg
Sodium
31.0 mg
Potassium
105.3 mg
Total Carbohydrate
10.9 g

Dietary Fiber
5.8 g

Sugars
0.7 g
Protein
7.5 g