Monday, June 15, 2009

PB Choc Sweet Potato

Note: No, this is not a typo. There are many recipes on this site that my sister has joked with me "what the heck is that? Is that food?" Believe me, this recipe does not look aesthetically pleasing to the eye, but it tastes so good. I had it this morning as part of my PWO meal.

Ingredients:
- 3-4 oz sweet potato (macros based on 1/2 cup cubed)
- 1/2 tablespoon Better 'N PB
- 1/4 teaspoon Hershey's unsweetened chocolate
- truvia

Directions:
- microwave sweet potato for 4 minutes. Mash all ingredients together and serve with a side of "egg white french toast" (see recipe in blog), as I have below :) I left the skin on.








Nutrition Facts
1 Serving
Amount Per Serving
Calories
96.1
Total Fat
0.8 g

Saturated Fat
0.1 g

Polyunsaturated Fat
0.3 g

Monounsaturated Fat
0.3 g
Cholesterol
0.0 mg
Sodium
32.5 mg
Potassium
143.9 mg
Total Carbohydrate
18.7 g

Dietary Fiber
2.7 g

Sugars
0.5 g
Protein
2.2 g